The American Community School is dedicated to using Educational Technology to help students achieve the understanding, skills, and attitude they need to achieve personal fulfillment, be responsible citizens, do meaningful work, and pursue lifelong learning.
We use International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) standards for students, teachers and coaches to bring cutting edge technology integration techniques into the classroom.
Here are a few examples of how ACS integrates technology in the classroom:
- Google Apps for Education
- 3D printers and 3D editing software
- High end video and audio production hardware and studio spaces
- Augmented reality software
- 1:1 BYOD computing program
- Live student response applications