Please read instructions below before you start the application process.
Thank you for your interest in the American Community School. We are pleased that you have chosen to consider ACS for your child's future.
Parents must complete our online application for each child. Your work will be saved as you move from page to page. If at any point you wish to leave the application and come back at a later time, you can click the "Save & Logout" button at the top of the screen.
Note: required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*), and ACS will receive the data exactly as it is entered, so please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
Instructions for Parents
- All documents must be in English. Any documents in languages other than English must be translated.
- School reports must include each semester/quarter grades. Final school year reports only are not sufficient.
- Most recent semester/quarter report must be submitted for current school year.
- If a school year report is more than one page, all pages of each grade level report must be combined into one PDF document to upload where indicated in the application.
- Missing documents and information will be indicated with REQUIRED on the final page of the application.
- If you are applying for more than one child, common information will automatically be filled in on subsequent applications.
Not following the instructions above may cause a delay in reviewing your application. ACS will only review applications that are complete and submitted as per instructions
You will only be able to submit an application once the USD100 non-refundable Application Fee payment is made online.
Required Recommendations for Applicants of Grades KG - 12
Elementary School Applicants (Grades KG - 5)
Applicants of grades KG - 5 are required to submit two recommendations:
- Elementary Principal (or Counselor, if Principal is not applicable)
- Most recent Elementary Teacher
Middle and High School Applicants (Grades 6 - 12)
Applicants of grades 6 - 12 are required to submit at least 3 recommendations:
- Principal (or Counselor, if Principal is not applicable)
- Math Teacher
- English Teacher
Middle and high school applicants may request additional recommendations, but this is optional.
ACS only accepts online recommendations using schoolrecs.com
ACS will not accept recommendations sent via email or in print.
schoolrecs.com will notify you when a teacher has either accepted or rejected to write a recommendation and will also notify you know when the recommendation you requested has been completed and submitted to ACS.
The application will not be reviewed until all required recommendations are received.
If you have questions regarding the admissions process, contact email@example.com.
If you are having technical issues with the application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having technical issues with the recommendations, contact email@example.com.