Tuition & Fees
Each year, the tuition is reviewed by the Board of Trustees. Parents can generally expect that there will be a controlled increase in tuition every school year. Please check this page for changes to the tuition.
Tuition for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Early Years Program: US$ 9,030
- Kindergarten: US$ 12,740
- Grades 1 - 5: US$ 15,880
- Grades 6 - 8: US$ 20,000
- Grades 9 - 12: US$ 25,000
Tuition for 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Early Years Program: US$ 8,850
- Kindergarten: US$ 12,490
- Grades 1 - 5: US$ 15,570
- Grades 6 - 8: US$ 19,610
- Grades 9 - 12: US$ 24,510
- Bus: US$ 1,910 round trip
- Capital Fund Assessment Fee: US$ 7,500 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Registration Fee: US$ 3,600/ child or US$ 5,700/family (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Application Fee: US$ 150 paid online upon completion of the application (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Tuition Payment Schedule
Tuition payment in 3 installments plan is available only for applications submitted before May 15 for the following academic year.
- Tuition payment in full
- Tuition payment in 3 installments
- Tuition payment in installments conditioned to the Administration's approval. Please contact the Business Office for more information.
Please read the Payment Policy carefully for more information.
Capital Fund Assessment Fee
The CFA is a required one-time fee for applicants of grades K – 12. The CFA must be paid regardless of the duration of enrollment and is non-refundable and non-transferable. The CFA can be paid in installments up to 3 years.
- CFA Fee Payment In Full
- CFA Fee Paid Over 2 Years (US$ 4,000 first year, US$ 3,500 second year )
- CFA Fee Paid Over 3 Years (US$ 4,000 first year, US$ 1,750 second year, US$ 1750 third year)
Please contact the Business Office for more information.