Tuition & Fees
Each year, the tuition is reviewed by the Board of Trustees. Parents can generally expect that there will be a controlled increase in tuition every school year. Please check this page for changes to the tuition.
Tuition and Fees for 2021-2022 Academic Year
Early Years Program: US$ 8,850
Kindergarten: US$ 12,490
- Grades 1 - 5: US$ 15,570
- Grades 6 - 8: US$ 19,610
- Grades 9 - 12: US$ 24,510
- Bus: US$ 1,910 round trip
- Capital Fund Assessment Fee: US$ 7,500 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Registration Fee: US$ 3,600/ child or US$ 5,700/family (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Application Fee: US$ 150 paid online upon completion of the application (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Tuition Payment Schedule
Tuition payment in 3 installments plan is available only for applications submitted before May 15 for the following academic year.
Tuition payment in full
- Tuition payment in 3 installments
- Tuition payment in installments conditioned to the Administration's approval.
Please read the Payment Policy carefully for more information.
Capital Fund Assessment Fee
The CFA is a required one-time fee for applicants of grades K – 12. The CFA must be paid regardless of the duration of enrollment and is non-refundable and non-transferable. The CFA can be paid in installments up to 3 years.
CFA Fee Payment In Full
CFA Fee Paid Over 2 Years (US$ 4,000 first year, US$ 3,500 second year )
- CFA Fee Paid Over 3 Years (US$ 4,000 first year, US$ 1,750 second year, US$ 1750 third year)