All applicants are encouraged to read the ACS Teachers' Profile and Welcome to ACS Amman brochure before applying for a job. Additionally, all ACS employees (full-time, part-time, and substitutes) are required to read and sign a Child Protection Code of Conduct Form as well as an Employee Appropriate Use of Technology Agreement. Some employees may also be asked to submit a police clearance letter before employment commences.
For ACS sponsored (hired from outside of Jordan) staff, the schools prioritizes for teaching couples. Due to high demand, we cannot respond to any unsolicited CVs unless it is linked specifically to a particular advertised vacancy on this page. If none are currently listed, please check back for updates.
Vacancies for the 2018-2019 School Year
ACS has now filled all our teaching positions for the 2018-2019 school year. We would like to thank all of you who took the time to apply to work at ACS and invite you to check the listings below for possible openings in 2019-2020.
Vacancies for the 2019-2020 School Year
- High School Administrative Assistant (click here to view job description)
- High School Counseling Administrative Assistant & Online Learning Coordinator (click here to view job description)
- Grade 5 Teacher
Local Substitute Teachers
We are accepting applications for Substitute Teachers in all subject matter areas and grade levels (Kindergarten through 12th grade) throughout the school year. Substitute teachers work on an on-call basis and report directly to the school principal.
Qualifications for Employment
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or related field
- A current teaching certificate
- Experience teaching in a K-12 school is preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Valid Residence Permit (if living in Jordan already)