Request School Records

Student records help schools, students, and families track students’ progress in school. Students, parents, and guardians are allowed to view and get copies of records. In an effort to make this process easier, please use the links below to submit a request to receive a copy of student records.

Student Information Services Forms

Form Description Link
School Withdrawal Form Prior to withdrawing from ACS, families must submit this form for all children in order to receive official withdrawal packets from school. Click Here
Consent for Release of Education Records Prior to releasing records to a third party, ACS must receive this completed form authorizing the disclosure and use of education records. Click Here
Forms Request for Current Students Use this form to request Attendance Certificates, Transfer Certificates, Enrollment Certificates and to upload predesigned forms that need to be completed by the school. Click Here
Forms Request for Alumni Use this form to request Certificate of Graduation, Official Transcripts, Copy of Diploma or other documents. Click Here